IFPC is seeking Scaffold Builders to become a part of our team!
*Position will entail building environmental containment tent enclosures on-board navy vessels.
• Assembling and dismantling of temporary scaffold structures.
• Coordinate transport of heavy materials via hoisting and lowering materials in a logical and organized fashion
• Complete visual equipment inspections
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Track all equipment and supplies
• Interpret blueprints and work orders
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Setting up environmental equipment
• Ability to climb, walk, and work at high elevations
• Must have the ability to board various vessels to enter and/or work in confined spaces with limited visibility
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Must meet all physical and medical qualifications to wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Valid Driver’s License
• At least two (2) verifiable years of Scaffolding experience
• One (1) year shipyard experience
• Meet Federal Background Standards
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be a team player willing to work outside scope of work when needed to complete projects.
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Please present certification(s), if applicable, when submitting your resume for review. You can also view the employment section of our website for this or more opportunities at: www.internationalflooring.com.
Certified V3 Company – Virginia Values Veterans
For Inquiries Please Contact:
757.855.52864675 E Princess Anne Rd, Norfolk, Virginia 23502